Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What day is it?

Hey peeps! So, I don't know about you, but the new year always makes me want a new calender, even if I just bought one in November (I really did). I wanted bigger monthly calenders for my desk at work, so I could schedule appointments, and to just keep track of life! We all need one right! Or two, or three...
Anywho, you all know how I love the free printables that I usually find on Pintrest. Well I decided just to google free printable calenders to see what I could come up with so I wouldn't have to buy anymore calenders! I specifically searched for "chevron" calenders, since I clearly have a slight chevron obsession. ~You could never tell from my blog or anything~. I wanted to find a free pretty calender. I was so tickled with what I found, I wanted to share it with you!

This is the first "at a glance calender" I found. It's an Ikat design which is too cool.
It's from RedStamp, and they have a bunch of other really cool ones to pick from! All FREE!
Find it here along with others.


Here it is on my desk at work! I just love love love it! I may even find a cute frame for it to keep on my desk.


Here are the monthly calenders I found. They are from 505 design and papeire. 
Get yours here


Here are mine. Oohhh they make me happy!!! And they were oh so FREE!


Here's another version of chevron calenders from 505 design and paperie. 
Find these "presh" monthly calenders here

Even if these aren't your style, if you just search Google, your probably sure to find one that suits your fancy!

So has anyone found any free printalbes that you were just giddy about?

No comments:

Post a Comment