Monday, February 27, 2012

A Hodge Podge Post

Hello errrrbody. Sorry for my blogging absence. I've been cray cray busy at work and I haven't had the energy to come home and create new things and blog about them. Sorreeee. Anyways, I wanted to give you a few tid bits of fun info.

 Numero uno. We have a new little member of our family. Her name is Eva Glock Daly and we adopted her from the pound last weekend. 

It's fitting that her middle name is Glock, because she is quite a little pistol! 

Her brother Wally (Wallace Magnum) was very bored and needed a sister to fight play with.

And if your wondering, yes they are named after the Disney Pixar movie, Walle
And yes, both of their middle names are guns. (My husband's doing)

Numero dos. I got bangs. 

3. I am working on a project that could potentially be a fail, but I will share more with you when it's done. 

And 4, I have more fun printables to share with you!
Bless this girl's soul. She made these adorable FREE printable's for EVERY state! 

These are my important states, but you can find your state(s)  here at her blog, The Vintage Lemon.  Thank you Vintage Lemon!

 Pennsylvania

Virginia is for Lovers, Hate somewhere else. (I have a T-shirt that says that :)

She even made these cute little hearts to place on the part of the state your from! How adorbs! 

I can't wait to get these puppies in a cute frame!


I know, not the most thrilling of blog posts, but i just wanted to keep you in the loop!

1 comment: