Thursday, February 16, 2012

Keep it Classy People

Hey everyone! Hope your all having a great week! Only a few more days till we hit the weekend! I wanted to share with you something "presh" that I found on Pintrest, and liked it enough to frame it! 

 I found this "Keep Calm" poster on Pintrest and LOVED it!

I found a textured stick looking frame at T.J. Maxx to fit an 8x10
(I will be writing a "texture" post in the near future)

I got the picture printed at Walmart at the insta-print kiosk.  Love that thing!

And gave it a new home in the kitchen. Thought it was gonna go in the bathroom, but it made it's way into the kitchen. 


This is what that corner looked like before. A little clogged up, and ate up counter space. Why did I live like this for 7 months?

I moved that cool dollar store lamp over to the other side of the sink. I think it's nice to have a little light in the kitchen, other than harsh overheads.

So anywho, just wanted to share that with ya! Got to love me some Pintrest!!! Free Printables galore!

2 comments:

  1. Love the printables on Pinterest! You make them look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Jess! I love that they're free!

    ReplyDelete