Monday, February 20, 2012

Going Out Chic

Hello to all! I just wanted to share with you a little something special. My blog has been featured on a fashion and style site called Going Out Chic.  She featured my paint chip artwork project so check it out here on her site. We are going to be collaborating together and I will be posting hopefully weekly on the site featuring D.I.Y. projects. Since I'm running out of room in my house for my D.I.Y. projects, my goal is to give the first few projects away to some of you diligent readers out there, and then start my own ESTY shop and sell some of these featured items.  Be sure to check out Going Out Chic today! She gives great fashion tips and helps lay out full outfits for you depending on the occasion. You can even post pictures of your outfit on the site and ask for tips! How cool is that?

1 comment: