Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Change it Up!


Hey peeps!!! I've been posting a lot of design stuff lately and I wanted to change it up a bit. Keep it fresh, ya know?  My hubby said he liked my outfit today, so I thought I would just share with you what I wore to work today.

I think a total of one person saw this part of the outfit today. 


Loooove this coat so much. It was a steal from Old Navy. It was originally $78 I think, it was marked down to $24 on sale I and used a 30% off coupon that a women just handed me in the store. She said her daughter worked there and she had family coupons that she didn't need! Score!!!! 
Purse is from Bakers. My sister works there and got me a sweet discount on it. 

Love my staple tan blazer. It goes with so much! It's from a million years ago and I got it from New York and Co. along with the shirt. 

The jeans are from GoodWill and they are Chip and Pepper. I couldn't believe it, Chip and Pepper jeans for only $4!! 
The shoes are wedges that I purchased from Rue 21 this past fall for around $30.  I normally don't pay that much for shoes, (I try to stay around $20ish) but I wear them all the time and always get asked where they are from, so good purchase I guess! 
Oh and those great earrings, a birthday gift from my bestest friend in the world. 

Happy Tuesday! 

4 comments: