Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Little Things

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Whether you love it, or hate it, I wish you a happy, loving day.  Thought I'd share with you an easy peasy little project I did, that took like 5 minutes to complete.

 Some special little things for my new bedside table.

 I picked up this little shadow frame (guess that's what it's called) at T.J. Maxx.  I didn't just want to stick another wedding picture in there, so I used some powder blue chevron paper that I found as a free printable from Pintrest, and cut it to size. 

I made a little white bow out of ribbon, and tied the ring my hubby gave to me when, I think we were 17 years old. It has a little diamond in it and was our "Promise Ring". I called it my starter diamond. Lol.
Then I just glued the ribbon to the paper.

The ring is too big for me right now, so I couldn't wear it anyways but I wanted to display it and be reminded of how much it means to me. 

Oh, and check out those awesome flowers! I found them at T.J Maxx as well and thought they would add some fun color and texture to the "blue lagoon". Guess that's the new theme name for our bedroom. 

An easy little project, but it just may be one of my favorite parts of the room! 

So what your your plans for Valentines? 

This is what I woke up to this morning!  Am I a lucky girl or what!?

3 comments:

  1. aww cute idea to display that ring...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About what size is your shadow box? This is a wonderful idea. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete