Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peace and GoodWill to Men

Thanks to the quirky inspiration from Pintrest and other bloggers, I have been wanting to make a cute and creative picture wall. Not just filled with pictures but full of other little creative things as well. I knew that I could do it all on the cheap with a little spray paint and digging around at the two Goodwill's here in my town.

Here is where I drew some inspiration.


{Via}

Here are some ugly frames I picked up at Goodwill


Most of them were around a $1


I can never get enough mirrors!





A cute charger


I picked up a few cheap ones from TJMaxx and laid them all out on the floor to see how it would look on the wall.


And here she is finished!


I love it every time I walk in the door.


It brings in some color and gives some interest to these plain and bland walls.




No comments:

Post a Comment