Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Deck the Halls!

So here are our other Christmas decorations in the itty bitty apartment this Christmas. Someday when we have a house, I know I will do much more, but we already have such limited space, I had to work around what we already had.

Here is our mistletoe! My grandma (Gammy) gave us this adorable glass ornament with a "D" on it! Love! A few sprigs of Walmart magic, and you have yourself some mistletoe!


This precious Eiffel Tower ornament came from my bestie in Florida, Courtney! She sent me the sweetest Christmas present and this little beauty was inside. She knows how much a adore the Eiffel Tower! I seriously love it, and her!

I usually have coral in this, but I wanted to change it out for the Christmas season. I found 2 packs of these little white trees at the dollar store, and thought they would make a cute scene on my coffee table.
Easy peasy, fill apothecary jars and little hurricane jars with coordinating ornaments. These were the left over from my tree.
Ah, this little cutie is from Wally World as well. It matched our other white tree but this is the mini version. It was like $8! I snatched it up and filled it with extra ornaments I had and put it on the bakers rack in the kitchen. It's so cute at night. I also turn it on first thing every morning while I'm making coffee. I love it so much, I may never want to take it down!
I would have loved to have stockings, garland and a wreath, but I really had nowhere to put them, so maybe next year I will work them in. There you have it! The Daly's Christmas decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment