Monday, January 9, 2012

Ballard Design, You've Caught My Eye!

I have loved the Ballard Design catalog for as long as it's been coming to my house.  My mom and I would oohh and aaahh over it each time a new one found it's way to our mailbox. We would gather design ideas and even on occasion, purchase a small accessory here and there.  Last Christmas my mom bought me this adorable tote bag, that I have used as a purse, and as a beach bag or gym bag.

All of the pictures are from the Ballard Design Website.

Mine is the brown one, but it has a crown on it! Love it!

One of the first things I did when I got married and moved away form home was sign up for their catalog to come to me! I love looking through it for design ideas, and I pretty much adore everything in there, from fabric to furniture. I'm also a member of their Facebook page where I get updates on new stuff and discount codes. Here is a look at some of their new stuff for 2012 that I drool over!  


Love this wall mirror art! So clever to put in a space that needs a little something extra! The rug is pretty awesome too.


Sun burst sun burst sun burst! Love all of the different kinds of sunburst mirrors and all the different textures.  These things are really coming back! 


 I think it's a really cool idea to hang pictures and pieces like these sunburst mirrors on shelving. It makes it a bit more interesting and not so boring. I have always loved the mirror sitting in the corner too.  Isn't the shape great!?


Love the turquoise light fixtures! What a cool little space to hang out in! The dog seems to be enjoying it.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Some fun stuff to bring in the New Year.  And in other news, I found some really great stuff at GoodWill on Saturday! (Which is rare, because our GW never seems to have anything good)  As the workers were bringing it out from the back, I told the girl to put a sold sticker on it. Ha! It's for our bedroom, some furniture that's been lacking since we got married! I'm working on fixin' it all up and I will be sure to show you plenty of before and afters as soon as it's all done! I can't wait for it to be finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment