Wednesday, March 7, 2012

White Watch Blissfulness!

So you all remember when I modeled jewelry for Laporte Jewelers on New Years?  You can read about it here and here

Watch the video from this special night. 

Well I received a very Very VERY special gift in the mail from them. I jumped up and down in excitement when I saw it!  It was a thank you from them for going to an event in a limo, standing there dripping in jewels with my hair and make-up done by Plum Salon. Um, never needed a thank you gift for that! That was an amazing gift in and of itself! But alas, I received this from them~


 Are you kidding me!?! Swarovski crystals on all the hour markers! Ahhhh!

And it's rose gold plated. Yeah buddy!!! 


Amazing! 

Thank you so much Laporte Jewelers! This watch is amazing! Thank you thank  you thank  you!!!

5 comments: