Monday, March 12, 2012

$4 iphone cover

Hey everyone! Hope your all enjoying this beautiful Monday! So I wanted to share with you a quick little project that I just finished. The idea came from one of my favorite bloggers, DwellingsbyDevore, and I decided to copy her great idea! Find the link on how DwellingsbyDevore shows you how she made hers here.

This is a cute and custom phone cover that can be changed easily to give it a new look!  

First I found a cheap clear iphone case on ebay for $4. 

 Then I found awesome digital paper from this blog, Mel Stampz. It was free and she has a lot of beautiful options to choose from! 


Then I created my template in Microsoft Publisher


Then I printed it out, used an x-acto knife to cut out the template, using my phone as a guide, and cut a little hole for the camera and laid it on the back of the phone and snapped the cover into place. 







I made another template, and I think I will make a few more just to switch it up whenever I want a change. Can't get any easier! 

Thanks DwellingsbyDevore for this AWESOME idea! And thank you Mel Stampz for the beautiful paper!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously cutest pattern ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Check out the link, there are so many colors and patterns to choose from!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Who knew that little old pattern could look so classy! Amazing job. It looks so nice with the monogram. My hubby just got his first iphone, I'll have to try & come up with a "manly" pattern. (Funny thing is he'll probably want poetry.) hehe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete