Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A sparkle-tacular New Years!

Well hello! I hope you all had a fabulous New Year! I sure had one that I will never forget.  I left you hanging over the weekend with my last blog post. Well now, I will fill you in!  I was given the opportunity to model beautiful, one a kind jewelry for a fine jewelry store in my home town of Lancaster, PA from Laporte Jewelers.  They asked me to model their jewelry on New Year's Eve at the American Music Theater, as well as on Monday, after New Year's day. Oh, and the Lady Gaga thing, everyone said she was supposed to be at the Monday matinee, but it unfortunately she did not grace us with her presence. I was really hoping to see her though. I even had Lady Gaga dreams! (Very bizarre) 

Here is the video

I am still waiting on some pictures from the event, but I will be posting them as soon as they're in my hands!   Along with this fun event, came hair and make up of course.  Plum Salon and Spa did our hair and make up for both days, and not only was it a treat to get all done up, but it was really a treat to get all done up in a beyond gorgeous salon!  I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes! It was decorated so cute and trendy that I didn't want to leave!! 

 Here are some of my pics











 A modern baroque feel, that was spot on


 Here are some pictures from they're website

 I love all of the re-purposed dressing tables for they're stations! Each one was different and unique! What a cute idea! 


The color choices they picked are so cute and airy, yet sophisticated.




They have a full spa as well. Each room was different and unique! 


Love! 


I LOVE this color! It's called pink eraser. Where could I put this color?  




So...if your in the Lancaster area, and you want a spa day or your hair and make up did, you NEED to check this place out! If I lived there, it would be my salon of choice.


Well, I'm working on our bedroom, switching the red to teal. I will fill you in as it all comes together! Still a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment