Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mercury Glass

So I made a trip to Target recently and got some pretty fun stuff. I realized my candle supply was running low. I had pretty much all fall candles. Pumpkin spice, hazelnut and ect... I wanted something fresh and sweet for spring. I also realized my desire for a new ipad case!

I found some adorable mercury glass votives in the candle isle and picked up two. Then I spotted a larger mercury glass votive with a candle inside. The candle scent was called island moonlight. I am officially in love with it! I came home and told my hubby that this is what I want my life to smell like! I liked it so much I got another island moonlight candle for my kitchen.

I also got a great deal on this ipad case! Originally $29.99 marked down to $8.98.

Before I bought these, I owned absolutly no mercury glass. I love the vintage effect they add to my somewhat modern space.
I also love the way my coffee table tray now feels so cozy. It makes me want to snuggle up and watch movies, and never leave the couch.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment