Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Prints!!





I was feeling extra festive last month and decided to add some fun October printables to my kitchen. I simply pulled some Pintrest Printables that I've had pinned for a while and printed them out. (Boy do I love alliteration!)  I recently purchased two clear display frames from Micheal's in hopes of using them for the ever so popular Lucite Trays, but wasn't feeling them as trays.  




(Sorry for the horrid iphone pics. Currently doing my research and saving up for a DSLR camera.) 

So here are a few Prints that I whipped up for November to fill my frames, and I wanted to share them with you! 




Normally, I hate anything deer or antler related due to an intense fear of the animal, but the trend is so hot in design right now I decided to give it a chance! 



Feel free to copy and paste them for personal use if you'd like!  







No comments:

Post a Comment