Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with Cheetah Ribbon

Are you ready? It's only a few days away! I've been busy wrapping like a fool! I've been wrapping so much, that a few times, I'd wrap a gift, and forget what was in it and who it was for! Have you ever done that?

I wanted to do something fun and crafty this year for my wrap job, so I picked up a roll of regular brown paper for shipping I guess, and a few other fun things to make my gifts special and unique!

{Sorry for the beyond crappy picture quality. These are off my ipod! Blah. I need to get a new camera}

All of this was pretty cheap, and easy!

This brown paper I found in the shipping/mail stuff section in Walmart, it was pretty cheap and the roll was huge! It went much further than a regular roll of wrapping paper.
(He insisted in being in this shot.)
Picked up a few packs of paper doilies at Micheal's. They were under $2 a pack. I got large and small.
Micheal's was also having a sale on ribbon! I grabbed a couple of cute rolls of different greens and cheetah that were pretty cheap. I think they were all 50% off.
Here they are all wrapped up and ready to go!
I used free printable's I found from pintrest for the name tags. You can find similar one's here




So if your viewing this and one of these are yours, you know what they'll look like, but you won't know whats in them until Christmas!

We are traveling home to Pennsylvania today for Christmas! We're are excited to see our families and to meet my mother-in-law's new puppy Bear!


1 comment: