Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Prints


I love changing some of my decor throughout the seasons. One of the fun things I've been doing this year, is adding printables in my kitchen each month. I had some fun October and November prints for fall and just slapped up some Christmas-y ones for the holidays. I really didn't decorate for the Holiday's at all this year since we were away. 

I wanted something cute for the month of February so I found two on Pinterest that I liked. 




You can find both of these prints from my board Printables on Pinterest



My printer was running low on black ink, so I changed out the color of the Be Mine print to be more of a grey background. 

Once printed, I added a little glitter to the legs of the bee and a few of the hearts on both prints, just to jazz them up a bit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment