Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sweet Home Alabama



Well, I believe Lynyrd Skynyrd says it best:




I am now blogging from the good ol' state of Alabama! 
Home to Nat King Cole, Peanut Festivals, and many bugs I've never seen before...




My hubby and I have moved to Fort Rucker, Alabama for Flight School as he studies and learns how to become an Apache helicopter pilot for the U.S. Army. 



Here is a recap of our journey here and pictures of our house we are so blessed to have here on post. 




Chillin in our hotel in Charlotte


Wishing this trip would be over with

My cat randomly missing a tooth along the way... ??


Our new home! Before Pictures:













So follow along with me as I blog about decorating my new home on a dime, and our Flight School adventures! 

{A special Thank You to my in-laws for all of their help moving us down here, as well as all of our friends and family in Lancaster who helped us as well! } 




3 comments: